Dysun is a well-known solar company in Dehradun. we provide all types of solar products all over Dehradun, India.
What does “Solar off-grid” mean?
Particularly, there are two types of solar power systems On-Grid and Off-grid — An on-grid solar-powered system reduces the electricity expenses of our household. To reduce it, On-Grid Solar is the best option, Off-grid Solar-powered Solar panels generate power, which is then used to charge a solar battery. The power is then transferred to an inverter so that it may be used by electrical equipment in the house or at the office. It can be efficient to run a home on solar energy even at night or when there is less sun exposure by storing the electricity in a battery.
There are Three Types “off-grid”
- 3kw Off Grid Kit: 3kw Off Grid Kit is Suitable for Small Houses, Business Units, CSC’s Units, etc.
Hence, the system can run a 1500 Watt Load for 6-8 Hours.
- 2 kW Off Grid: 2kw off Grid Kit is Suitable for Small Houses, Business Units, CSC’s Units, etc.
Hence, the system can run a 1000 Watt Load for 6-8 Hours
- 1 kW Off Grid: 1Kw off Grid Kit is Suitable for Small Houses, Business Units, CSC’s Units, etc.
Hence, the system can run a 5000 Watt Load for 6-8 Hours.
Solar Power System Components for “Off-Grid Solar System”
The quantity of sunlight accessible in the location, the area available for mounting, and the consumption requirements are all factors that influence the actual size and output capacity of a solar panel.
Batteries are used to store excess solar energy so that electricity can be supplied even after the sun has set. We only utilize the most reliable batteries, such as UTL and EAPRO.
To convert the direct current (DC) by solar panel system into the alternating current (AC) for running common household appliances for example- Fan, T.V, Refrigerator, Mobile, Laptop, etc.
Advantages of Off-Grid Systems
- In certain distant places, off-grid solar systems can be less expensive than adding electricity lines.
- Become energy self-sufficient
- It is not harmful to the environment.
- Easy to install.
- It is the simplest approach to have an off-grid system in remote regions.
If you would like to fill out your details, please (click here).
Phone no.- 87551-54434 (contact person-Manoj Uniyal)
we look forward to hearing from you.