Dysun is one of the most respected “solar company in Dehradun” for smart housing projects. we offer Solar Water Heater, Solar power plants off-grid, Solar Street lights.
What is On-Grid System:
Nowadays, an on-grid solar-powered system reduces the electricity expenses of our household. If you face high bills from the electricity board, then the “On-Grid system” is the best way to decrease it. Dysun is the best solar company in Dehradun.
A 10 kW on-grid solar system to run your essential household items like refrigerator, TV, fan, mobile, laptop, tube light. The electricity meter will be replaced by a bi-directional meter. As well as you can sell surplus electricity to the government.
How much money can you save?
- On-Grid Solar system 3kw– 3kw can save 12 units a day, which is 360 units a month, and 4320 units a year, saving you INR 23198/year.
- On-Grid Solar system5kw – 5kw can save 20 units a day, which equates to 600 units per month and 7200 units per year, saving INR 38664 every year.
- An On-Grid Solar power system 10kw-10kw can save 50 units a day, which is 1500 units a month, which is 18000 units a year, so you will save INR 96660 per year.
Yes, this system is best suitable for you.
The Advantages of a Grid-Connected Solar System
- On-grid systems are affordable. With this system, there is no need to buy specific types of equipment.
- It helps to balance the electricity bill effectively.
- On-Grid solar can also earn money from the surplus energy generated by the system.
- The installation of the system is very easy.
How did the “on-grid system” work?
When sunlight reflection on photovoltaic arrays and is converted to electricity, it generates DC power, which is then transformed into Ac electricity through an inverter. Finally, your electrical equipment can utilize this transformed power immediately.
If you would like to fill out your details, please (click here).
Phone no.- 87551-54434 (contact person-Manoj Uniyal)
we look forward to hearing from you.