What is a solar water heater?
We are a well-known solar company in Dehradun. A solar water heater (SWH) of 300ltr is a device used to heat water by trapping the heat of sunlight. It is perfect for home and commercial use. It is possible to conserve 2160 units. As a result, (SWH) can save up to Rs 11999 every year. The system uses solar energy throughout the day to heat the water and as well as store it in the storage tank. There is no electricity supply to the system. While water heaters can handle the needs of 6 to 8 family members with a capacity of 300 liters per day. This hot water is then transferred to a storage tank and then used for any purpose. Solar water can satisfy all of the hot water requirements of a household or commercial under such conditions. At this time installation is perfect. “WATER TANK” solar heater is available with 1.5 thickness.
Solar water heaters that don’t require a lot of maintenance. If there are any leaks in the plumbing system, they can be easily repaired by a regular plumber. A solar water system (SWH) is a one-time investment.
Advantages of Solar Water Heater(SWH) 300LDP
- Solar water heaters have a reasonable cost
- They are cheaper to install
- 5 Years of warranty
- Save Space
- Environmental friendly
- low maintenance
- self-controlling systems
- Solar energy is both free and unlimited
- You can save a lot of money spending on the electricity bill
Features of 300ltr of (SWH)
- A solar hot water system (SWH) uses the sun’s rays to heat cold water
- Restaurants, guest houses, hospitals, factories, and other companies may easily meet their needs with a 300ltr solar water system (SWH)
- It can be used on roofs, building terraces, and open area that does not receive any shade
- High-quality tubes to minimize heat loss
- In the winter and on partially cloudy days, it performs well
- At a reasonable cost, advanced technology is available
- Produces hot water without the use of electricity or any other source of energy
- You could also consider acquiring a 200-liter solar water heater for small and basic purposes (SWH)
If you would like to fill out your details, please (click here).
Contact person: Mr. Manoj Uniyal Phone no.- 87551-54434
we look forward to hearing from you.